Position Title: Central Technical Store Officer.
Central Technical Store Officer job opportunity is available at Michael Stevens Consulting for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Ensure Appropriate Incoming Goods Inspections (Quality & Quantity)
- Makes Certain That the Store Layout Is Properly Maintained and In-Line With Good House Keeping Practices
- Ensure That all Parts Are Properly Labelled According to the Prescribed Company Standard
- Ensures That all the Materials Have A Designated, Labelled Place and Are Placed Accordingly. the Bin System Is In Line Withn the Company Standards and Procedures
- Ensures That all the Materials Stored Are Protected From all Sources of Contamination
- Monitors Inventory Levels and Takes Immediate Appropriate Action If Out of Agreed Standard
- Ensures all Goods Issues Are Done On Time and Complete
- Ensures That all Transactions (Goods Movements) Are Captured In the System (Navision) Without Delay
- Enforces Appropriate Access Control to the Store
- Prepares, and Executes Regular Stock Counts In Line With the Company Standards and Procedures. (Using Navision)
- Analyses Variances and Investigates Ways to Improve Performance
- Builds Teams’Capabilities Through Implementation of On the Job Development
- Develops Unit Capabilities to Achieve Maximum Utilization of Technology- Navision
- Communicate Unit Strategy and Ensure Understanding and Acceptance By all Unit Members
- Leads the Implementation of Change Initiatives as It Affects the Line Processes, Systems and People.
- Lives and Promotes Company Values and Culture, and Helps the Employees to Understand and Embrace them
- Personally Lives the Company Values and Code of Business Conduct and Demonstrates them Consistently
- Establishes and Maintains Productive Relationships With Team, Internal Customers, Peers, Suppliers
- Builds and Re-Inforces Relationships With Maintenance, Production and Quality assurance
- Listens to and Encourages Employee Recommendations and Implements the Ones Delivering Values Quickly
- Learns and Implements Best Practices From Outside and Shares Own Best Practices.
- Ensure all Health, Safety & Environment Policies and Procedures Are In Place On Production Line and Are Followed
- Identifies and Ensure Immediate Correction of Unsafe Conditions & Work Practices
- Ensure Property Loss Prvention.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- A Degree Holder (HND / B.Sc) in Engineering , Accounting etc or other related descipline.
- Other inventory certification will be an added advantage
- 2-3 years working experience
- Good inventory knowledge.
- Ability to reconcile inventory variances without supervision
- He must display high level of inventory Communication at all time.
- Ability to stage spares perfectly in the right BIN LOCATION without error
- Ability to do SYSTEM GRN without error in the system
- Must have a basic computer skills and ability to prepare simple reports.
8th March, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.View More Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: