Position Title: Channel Sales Representative (IBM Data & AI).
Job Station: Lagos State.
Channel Sales Representative (IBM Data & AI) job opportunity is available at International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) for individuals who possess University Degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Business or equivalent.
- At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible.
- Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- The IBM Data & AI Channel specialist has the responsibility of building the channel ecosystem for IBM Data&AI offerings, he / she will be required to identify the right partners that can promote IBM Data&AI offerings in the East African market, help them to build sales and technical skills required allowing them to understand customers challenges and propose the right solutions.
- He / She will be responsible of building a business plan with partners, closely follow the plan execution, use IBM resources and put the right enablement plan allowing the partner to execute the agreed upon plan.
- He / She will also act as the partner advocate within IBM and seek help and support required the partner to become successful, expectation from the candidate will be around the below points:
- Performs as the central point to pull together the elements of a complete partner successful operation.
- Identifies and establishes ongoing relationships within the partner ecosystem influencers to ensure their participation in successful, cost effective achievement of sales objectives.
- Clearly articulates IBM strategy and offerings, advises partners on the latest industry trends and technology solutions, and recommends IBM products, services and solutions that solve the business problem.
- Identifies a clear business development plan with each partner and closely follow up execution and pipeline execution.
- Reaches to IBM Middle East and Africa and World Wide team for support required to secure partner success.
- Understands competitive landscape within his territory and build the right competitive attack / winback plays leveraging the partner ecosystem.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Experience: 8+ years of experience in IT sales / business development role, preferences for roles around Information and Data Management.
- Education: University Degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Business or equivalent
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Experience: 10+ years of experience in IT sales / business development role, preferences for roles around Information and Data Management.
- Education: University Degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Business or equivalent.
Apply Before :-
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Click here to apply online
WHO IS International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)?
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers.View More Jobs at International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: