Position Title: Chef.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Chef job opportunity is available at Owens and Xley Consults for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- The Chef is responsible for controlling and directing the food preparation process for the company
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Plan menus and set prices making adjustments as needed based on the availability of ingredients
- Construct menus with new or existing culinary creations ensuring the variety and quality of the servings
- Control and direct the food preparation process and any other relative activities
- Approve and “polish” dishes before they reach the customer
- Collaborate with the general manager and owner to align kitchen operations with the overarching goals of the establishment
- Inspect raw and cooked food items to guarantee that the highest quality products are prepared and served to customers
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Determine food inventory needs, stocking and ordering
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
We think you’d be great for this role if you have:
- Proven experience as a Chef
- Degree in Culinary Science or related certificate
- Must have 2-5 years work experience.
- Exceptional proven ability of kitchen management
- Ability in dividing responsibilities and monitoring progress
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Up-to-date with culinary trends and optimized kitchen processes
- Good understanding of useful computer programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
N60,000 – N100,000 / Month
28th November, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as subject of email.
WHO IS Owens and Xley Consults?
Owens and Xley is a Small Business Advisory and Consulting Company in Lagos, Nigeria. Our services include of Small Business Startup and Set up, Business Plan preparation, Business Process Design and Business Strategy Formulation.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs; and the initial capital challenges faced by a small business which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that small business owners have access to technical skills but at a fraction of the cost.View More Jobs at Owens and Xley Consults
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: