Position Title: Chef / BBQ Griller.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Chef / BBQ Griller job opportunity is available at HCD RoyalConnect Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
Responsibilities of an Executive Chef
- Check the freshness of food and ingredients.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of cooks and other food preparation workers.
- Develop recipes and determine how to present dishes.
- Plan menus and ensure the quality of meals.
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas for cleanliness and functionality.
- Hire, train, and supervise cooks and other food preparation workers.
- Order and maintain an inventory of food and supplies.
- Monitor sanitation practices and follow kitchen safety standards.
- Chefs use a variety of kitchen and cooking equipment: including step-in coolers, high-quality knives, meat slicers, and grinders.
- Ability to control large quantities of meats, spices, and produce.
- Must have the ability to prioritize scheduled meals and spent less time in the kitchen.
- An Executive chef/Head cook/Chefs de cuisine will be responsible primarily for overseeing the operation of a kitchen.
- Must have the capacity to coordinate the work of sous chefs and other cooks, who prepare most of the meals.
- Executive chefs also have many duties beyond the kitchen.
- The capacity to design the menu, review food and beverage purchases and often trains cooks and other food preparation workers.
- Also, he must be prepared to primarily handle administrative tasks.
Responsibilities of a BBQ Griller
- Slicing, cutting, shredding, tenderizing, and skewering meat and vegetables.
- Braising and grilling meat and vegetables.
- Checking that ingredients remain fresh and safe for consumption.
- Preventing cross-contamination.
- Preparing meals in accordance with customers’ preferences, if applicable.
- Tracking the components of each meal to ensure that the final dish is completed in a timely manner.
- Liaising with wait-staff once orders are finalized.
- Ensuring that your workstation remains clean and orderly at all times.
- Informing the Manager when equipment is due for maintenance, repair, or replacement.
- Tracking inventory to ensure that you always have adequate supplies.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 5 – 20 years experience.
- Prior experience as a Cook, preferably with a focus on grilling.
- Desire for continuous learning and professional development.
- Capacity to stand for long hours.
- Thorough knowledge of food safety guidelines.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking skills.
- Level-headed with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to the production of high-quality outputs and excellent customer service.
- Ability to work shifts, over weekends, and on holidays, as required.
N50,000 – N100,000 monthly.
24th October, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
WHO IS HCD RoyalConnect Limited?
HCD-RoyalConnect Limited is a wholly indigenous firm, licensed by the Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment. Our main business is that of Manpower Training and Development, Recruitment, Outsourcing and Consulting, Payroll Management, Talent Management and providing HR Support Solution to Organizations.
We provide bespoke business solutions which make it possible for our clients to advance their business interests and stay well ahead in their various markets. Our partnership with clients has resulted in greater business efficiency, increased productivity and smarter business operations, while constantly being on the look-out for innovations to adopt and propose to our clients so as to help them develop a specific and productive solution that delivers value.View More Jobs at HCD RoyalConnect Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: