Position Title: Chief Finance Officer.
Job Station: Nigeria.
Chief Finance Officer job opportunity is available at for individuals who possess Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other related field.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Responsible for Business Strategy and financial policies, procedures and systems.
- Oversea the preparation of Annual Operating Plan.
- Ensures that optimal liquidity is available to deliver business plan.
- Review working capital/cash flow requirement on a regular basis. Monitors banking activities and ensure regular reconciliations of all transactions. Develops plans, budgets, forecasts and financial results to guide management decisions.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances. Oversee the coordination and activities of independent auditors.
- Coordinate regulatory and supervisory functions and manage relationship with regulatory and statutory bodies. Ensures adequate controls are installed and maintained to cover all financial transactions, including safeguarding financial assets.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other related field.
- Must be a qualified Chartered Accountant.
- Must have high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Good understanding of modern digital financial services as well as advanced business finance and performance analysis.
- Good Knowledge of statutory and regulatory issues as well as global best practices.
- Possess Strong budget and management skills, including proven ability to manage project/process.
- High degree of professionalism, maturity and confidentiality.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of 15 years financial “ experience, with at least 5 years in Senior Financial Management of a Bank.
- Good knowledge of Corporate, Business Planning, Revenue Assurance, Treasury Management and Accounting with excellent knowledge of Banking.
Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates
27th January, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume (quoting reference as subject of the email) with a scanned passport sized photograph to: email@example.com
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: