Position Title: Chief Security Officer (Cement Industry).
Job Station: Edo State.
Chief Security Officer (Cement Industry) job opportunity is available at Dangote Group for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- Reporting directly to the the Plant Director, with dotted line report to the Group General Manager, the Chief Security Officer will be accountable for the security operations of the plant.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Developing and implementing security policies, protocols and procedures.
- Protecting of company assets against theft.
- Controlling budgets for security operations and monitor expenses.
- Recruiting, training and supervising security officers and guards.
- Organising of Intelligence reports.
- Attend meetings with other managers to determine operational needs
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events
- Coordinate staff when responding to emergencies and alarms
- Review reports on incidents and breaches
- Ensure 100% facilitation of criminal cases in court and ensuring crimes against the company are properly investigated and prosecuted.
- Ensure total compliance to the safety standards and policies of the company.
- Ensure 100% effective access control to the Plant, Mines and Housing Estate to avoid intruders.
- Create reports for management on security status
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology)
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Degree and advanced security certifications from reputable institutions and professional bodies
- Post-secondary training in security management from the rank of Colonel or equivalent in the Nigeria Armed Forces
- Minimum of 20 years’ related job experience.
- Previous experience working as a security manager, security officer or other security-related job
- Working knowledge of any required computer programs and security technology
- Strong communication, organizational and report writing skills
- Ability to monitor surveillance systems and respond to emergency situations
- Excellent team-building and leadership skills
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Interest in protecting the people and assets within the organization or company
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS Dangote Group?
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: