Position Title: Cinematographer.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Cinematographer job opportunity is available at Trukolor Digital Communications Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifiations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Analyzing the screenplay, characters, and story structure and deciding on a visual approach,
- Selecting and sourcing required equipment, tools, and crew members,
- Visiting locations and taking a series of test shots before deciding on the angles, filers, film stock, framing, equipment, and lighting,
- Approving costumes, make-up, and hair, as well as the color and textures used on set,
- Training crew to safely use new and modified equipment,
- Working with the post-production team to ensure the desired effects are preserved and that the mood of the film is maintained,
- Keeping up-to-date with advances in the film industry and attending workshops and training sessions wherever possible,
- Expanding networks and maintaining relationships with industry professionals.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Bachelor’s degree in Film, Production, or a similar discipline,
- An Associate’s degree is also acceptable,
- Extensive experience working in the film industry,
- Stamina and physical strength,
- The ability to work long hours and spend time away from home,
- A passion for film, good eye for detail, and excellent hand-eye coordination.
Apply Before :-
3rd April, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
WHO IS Trukolor Digital Communications Limited?
Tricolor Digital Communications Limited is one of the leading printing and creative service providers in Nigeria and beyond. We provide standard services in the area of offset(Paper)and large format printing, Monogram, Screenprint, Heat transfer, Cinematography, post-production digital editing, and imaging, Renting of sound equipment, as well as event planning.View More Jobs at Trukolor Digital Communications Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: