Position Title: City and Guilds Manager.
City and Guilds Manager job opportunity is available at Michael Stevens Consulting for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- We are looking for an experienced Trainining Professional to Manage our Training Programmes in Partnership with City and Guilds London, UK.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Identify and assess future and current training collaborations with City and Guilds London, UKp.
- Deploy a wide variety of methods in attracting and enrolling students for the courses.
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions.
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and customer satisfaction periodically and report on them to Management and City and Guilds London, UK.
- Supervise examinations and result computation.
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Proven work experience as a Training Manager with City and Guilds LondoN, UK experience.
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc).
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals.
- Good computer and database skills.
- Good business development skills.
- Minimum of 15 years experience.
- B.Sc degree in education, human resources or relevant field.
18th February, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using Job Title as the subject of the email.
WHO IS Michael Stevens Consulting?
Michael Stevens Consulting – Founded in 1991 & headquartered in Nigeria, we are a leading business and management consulting firm with offices in 3 states in Nigeria and Accra in Ghana.View More Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: