Position Title: Client Service Officer - Financial Institutions.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Client Service Officer - Financial Institutions job opportunity is available at Citibank Nigeria Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Direct interaction with the customers on the phone and e-mail for all day-to-day business
- Liaise with Operations and Product Units to research and resolve customer issues
- Timely provision of detailed account and transaction information to customers through various media, viz. e-mail, phone, fax, statements, advices, etc.
- Actively and periodically solicit customer feedback with a view to address service issue and increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Participate in customer feedback survey
- Provide input to Seniors for service calls to customers to discuss service and operational issues
- Participate in root cause analysis of internal errors and transfer of best practices for process improvement
- Proactively inform customers of issues/errors made by Citibank on their accounts and corrective action taken
- Communicate proactively with customers by informing them of regulatory changes and other internal changes, which affect the operation of their account
- Identify customer automation opportunities e.g. Citidirect, etc
- Train staff and customers in products and necessary skills required to carry out their functions efficiently.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- 7-8 years of relevant experience
- Experience in customer service and payments and receivables processes is required
- Computer proficiency
- First degree in Social Science, Numerate Discipline /Computer Studies
- MBA or Post Graduate diploma in Business management /Finance/Banking/Commerce will be an added advantage
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven investigative and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to present concepts and influence change
- Consistently deliver high-quality customer service with focus on building client relationship and achieving quality results
- Proven ability to work under limited supervision within a team environment
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills to prioritize multiple tasks
- Proven self-reliance and accountability and ability to manage risk
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication with ability to influence stakeholders
- Daily contact with Relationship and Product Managers to resolve customer issues
- Daily contact with Operations to facilitate and solve customer problems
- Daily contact with Customer Service Unit to discuss service concerns, initiatives and overdue investigations
- Daily contact with customers to receive inquiries, investigations, requests and to provide transaction information
- Weekly contact with customers to obtain feedback on service delivery and review outstanding issues
- Monthly visits to customer to discuss operational and general service issues; benchmark services, pricing or processes
Apply Before :-
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS Citibank Nigeria Limited?
Citibank Nigeria Limited, the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services.View More Jobs at Citibank Nigeria Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: