Position Title: Collections Officer.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Collections Officer job opportunity is available at OTP Internet Technology (9Credit) for individuals who possess OND in related field.
- We are recruiting for a Collections Officer who can help us achieve our company’s financial goals.
- The ideal candidate for this position must be willing to work as part of a dynamic team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Monitor accounts to identify overdue payments
- Make calls to clients about their loan repayments
- Advise customers on their various payment options and inform them of further actions that may be taken to collect overdue debts
- Negotiate payment plans and schedules
- Conduct collections process on each customer that includes, phone calls, emails and text messages
- Develop collection methods that brings in revenue and ensure full repayment of loans
- Keep accurate records and reports on collections.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Minimum of OND in related field
- Tech-savvy with working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Goal oriented so as to meet daily targets
- Excellent communication skill (written and oral)
- Patience, ability to manage stress and negotiation skill.
- Open to working on Saturdays when required
- Customer service training/experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in similar role.
Apply Before :-
15th March, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
WHO IS OTP Internet Technology (9Credit)?
OTP Internet Technology (9 Credit) is a mobile app that provides simple, allows you to access loan at anytime, anywhere.View More Jobs at OTP Internet Technology (9Credit)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: