Position Title: Community Manager / Social Media Manager.
Job Station: Nigeria.
Community Manager / Social Media Manager job opportunity is available at HRbreakoutRoom for individuals who possess bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, PR.
- As a Community and Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for brand awareness and online engagement of thebrand to young girls and women with the overarching goal of creating a thriving community.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Develop and execute a posting strategy and schedule within the community.
- Spark and sustain conversations!
- Work with Co-Founders to develop long-term vision and strategy for community
- Create original content with SEO value (boost brand awareness, and generate leads)
- Generate social campaigns with ROI in mind
- Moderate comments and direct messages on all social media platforms
- Build audience relationships and grow membership, traffic, engagement and cultivate brand loyalty
- Foster communication between customers and brand and between customers
- Attract new members to the community and retain and engage existing members
- Use data to drive customer insights, trends and competitor analysis
- Develop webinars and other informative content for sharing socially
- Build reports that can help track effectiveness of social media campaigns and other engagements
- Use social media to drive attendance at offline programs
- Attend offline events to recruit participants into online community
- Work with Project Coordinator to design and publish SM content for programs
- Additional responsibilities may develop as the community grows
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, PR etc.
- Great oral and written communication
- Multi-tasker with great follow through, leaves no tasks hanging
- Experienced with tools like Canva, iMovie and stock photo sites for graphic design
- Familiar with traditional social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) and willing to explore new options
- Good understanding of social media analytics
- Passion for helping people
- Demonstrable interest in STEM, women empowerment etc.
- Self-motivated, able to work with little oversight
N50,000 – N75,000 / Month.
23rd March, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.View More Jobs at HRbreakoutRoom
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: