Position Title: Community Mobilization / Gender Specialist.
Job Station: Abuja.
Community Mobilization / Gender Specialist job opportunity is available at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- The Community Mobilization and Gender Specialist will be responsible for overseeing the overarching community mobilization and gender inclusion strategy of the project, which will be contextualized as required for Kano, Kaduna and Jigawa states.
- H/She will work closely with the outreach officers to design and implement leadership strategies to promote inclusive education for girls and learners with disabilities.
- Will design community mobilizations activities to promote improved enrollment, retention, and learning as well as coordinate community outreach activities.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Development Studies, Gender Studies, Sociology, Anthropology, or related discipline with 5-7 years working experience in gender integration at the national or international level.
- Expertise in gender analysis, strategic planning, and integrating gender balance into design and management is required.
- Experience in dealing with issues of women’s rights and gender mainstreaming within public institutions and/or international organizations.
- Hand-On experience in design, monitoring and evaluation of development projects.
- Preferably a recognized gender expert in the field with firsthand experience working with economic development, gender equality issues, public policy, or social development
- Must be proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector, NGOs, and CBOs.
12th October, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document with the position applied for and Location well captured in the subject column to: AHNi-HRJobs@ahnigeria.org
- Please note the positions advertised are in anticipation of a possible award.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
WHO IS Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)?
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education, and economic initiatives in Nigeria.View More Jobs at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: