Position Title: Construction Project Director.
Construction Project Director job opportunity is available at Adexen Recruitment Agency for individuals who possess Bachelor’s degree.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- The Project Director will supervise the entire construction project of a port infrastructure, from the bid phase to the execution phase
- Plans, directs, organizes, and controls the construction project including project budgets and timelines
- Responsible for the delivery of project from initial concept through close out, including budgeting, planning, contract negotiation, permitting, and construction
- Ensures completed project meets deliverable objectives.
- Administers and manages the build-out of environmental cleanup projects and serves as the liaison with consultants, stakeholders, and other parties.
- Defines and programs project elements and scope, develops bid documents, and provides direct project management oversight by working with consultants, staff, tenants, and other project stakeholders.
- Develops and maintains relationships with contractors
- Monitors project control activities including contract administration, construction schedule, project cost, construction document interpretations, project submitting and RFIs.
- Monitors project budgets, prepares cost projections, and as required, provides periodic status reports
- Directs and coordinates the work of several subordinates, both international and local staff
- Responsible for implementation of HSE and QC plans
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in civil engineering, constructment management, builging technology
- Master’s degree will be a plus
- Min 10 years experience as a Project Manager / Director / Operations Manager within a recognised organization
- Experience leading civil projects in excess of $100 Million USD
- Extensive port & infrastructure construction background
- Experience must demonstrate skills in leadership, independent project management, and management of multi-discipline engineering teams and consultants
- Ability to read, analyze, comprehend, interpret, and summarize scientific, engineering, construction, economic, and legal documents and materials
- Previous experience in emerging markets / Nigeria is a plus
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: We thank all applicants, however only those selected will be contacted.
WHO IS Adexen Recruitment Agency?
View More Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: