Position Title: Consultant: Infographics.
Job Station: Kano State.
Consultant: Infographics job opportunity is available at Foundation for Equitable and Sustainable Human Advancement (FESHA) for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- We are looking for a consultant: infographics. that is specialized in creating info-graphs, to translate a wide variety of visually appealing product, vary in complexity of design and production and may include high quality design posters, brochures and publications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Ensure strategic and creative objectives are understood and consistently met.
- Communicating project status and recommending adjustment to plan
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Must have strong infographics and data visualization development experience, distilling contents and developing story flow and information hierarchy
- Ability to think creatively beyond design, generate innovative ideas for printed materials
- Understand multimedia formats – possesses strong collaborative nature
- Impressive conceptual design skills and mind set.
- Experience in meeting tight deadlines while working across multiple and diverse projects
- Experience working with NGO is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years experience in related work.
Apply Before :-
10th April, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and sample of work to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
WHO IS Foundation for Equitable and Sustainable Human Advancement (FESHA)?
Foundation for Equitable and Sustainable Human Advancement (FESHA) is a youth-led disability inclusion organization focusing on Health, Advocacy, and economic empowerment. It seeks to empower people living with disabilities with information on the provisions of the law, rights and obligations of disabled persons as citizens.View More Jobs at Foundation for Equitable and Sustainable Human Advancement (FESHA)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: