Position Title: Consultant - Environmental Audit and Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA).
Job Station: Edo State.
Consultant - Environmental Audit and Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) job opportunity is available at Edo State Ministry of Environment and Sustainability for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- The Ministry of Environment and Sustainability, Edo State, hereby; calls for expression of interest from experienced, competent and reputable environmental consultants / Persons / companies with proven track records in carrying out Environmental Audit and Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) arising from the operations of Industrial, Commercial, Health and Business Establishments, to register with the Ministry pursuant to Section 45 Sub Section 2 of the Edo State Sanitation and Pollution Management Law No, 5 of 2010.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
Area of specialization / Qualification:
- Biological Sciences and other related environmental courses such as:
- Environmental Sciences
- Environmental Management
- Not less than two years field experience.
- Not less than 5 members technical team or affiliation with other technical team with area of specialisation.
- Profile of Affiliated Team
- Evidence of technical competence and relevant experience in similar project.
- Evidence of Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with an accredited laboratory for analysis.
- Evidence of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of recent Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) for the last three years.
- Company profile.
- Any other information considered relevant to the application.
Apply Before :-
28th February, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates / firms should submit their EoI and accompanying Documents in four (4) hard copies in sealed envelopes marked “Confidential: Expression of Interest (EoI) as Consultant to Conduct Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)” at the top left coner of the envelop and delivered to the address below:
The Honourable Commissioner,
Ministry of Environment and Sustainability,
Palm House, Sapele Road,
Benin City, Edo State.
Note: Only shortlisted firms / candidates will be invited to submit proposal.View More Jobs at Edo State Ministry of Environment and Sustainability
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: