Position Title: Content Developer (Intern).
Job Station: Lagos State.
Content Developer (Intern) job opportunity is available at Nicole Sinclair for individuals who possess B.Sc in relevant field of study.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Provide creative ideas of content types that align with business goals.
- Generate sales lead through content marketing campaign.
- Create effective online presence for the company.
- Actively manage and promote the company’s website, and pitch articles to relevant social media platforms.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed.
- Promote content on every social media platforms.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- B.Sc in relevant field of study
- At least 1 year of professional content developing experience.
- Well-versed in web and mobile including writing, content organization, usability and design.
- Able to meet deadlines while proposing, writing, and editing a high volume of content for the company.
- Understanding of how to use content to improve user experience.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Candidates must stay around Oshodi/ Isolo and it’s environs.
N30,000- N35,000 monthly.
Apply Before :-
9th March, 2020.
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply button below:
WHO IS Nicole Sinclair?
Nicole Sinclair is a human resource consulting firm founded to maximize HR potential of its existing and potential clients. This we provide through effective partnership in attracting superior talent, developing staff and designing HR processes to yield maximized organizational effectiveness.View More Jobs at Nicole Sinclair
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: