Position Title: Coordinator, Project.
Job Station: Nigeria.
Coordinator, Project job opportunity is available at MTN Nigeria for individuals who possess B.Sc or HND.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Coordinate all Transport Core Projects
- Compile, approve and manage assigned budget for the project, ensuring projects are completed on time within budget and to specifications.
- Work with stakeholders and the project team to develop cost effective and value adding solutions on each project.
- Plan resources for assigned projects, defining responsibilities and scope of work for each team member.
- Conduct a post implementation review and documentation and follow up on outstanding items.
- Manage documentation process, ensuring completeness and easy referral to project documents.
- Compile risk and issue matrices, assisting with analysis process and resolve issues escalated by internal customers
- Manage change process and communicate progress of the projects to relevant project stakeholders.
- Compile initial project plan with input from all the relevant resources, confirming plan with stakeholders.
- Obtain approval and update project plan with changes, conducting regular update meetings with Project Manager and stakeholders.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Open plan office
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Fluent in English
- First degree in Elect, Computer Sc./Engineering or Project Management
- Formal Project Management certification or training would be an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- In depth knowledge of transmission Network
- Experience in a delivery driven transport core network environment
- Experience in operations or planning background in Transmission or Telecommunications.
- Project Management certification
- Experience in Internet Protocol, Data Networks & Equipment’s, Transmission Infrastructure and Communications Service Delivery
- Transmission Networks
- Radio Transmission (PTP, PTMP/Wimax)
- GSM System Basics
- New technologies training / seminar
- Training on vendor equipment and software
- Exchange training with other MTN networks
- B.Sc or HND
Apply Before :-
23rd December, 2019.
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
WHO IS MTN Nigeria?
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.View More Jobs at MTN Nigeria
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: