Corporate Headhunters job vacancies – we are recruiting for the following roles:
- Geologist (Junior),
- Drilling Engineer,
- Senior Reservoir Engineer.
Apply for Corporate Headhunters Jobs.
Corporate Headhunters is on the look out for suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment. Below are the requirements and how to apply for Corporate Headhunters jobs online.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Geologist” as the subject of the mail.
- This position is open to Nigerian nationals only
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
See the requirements and deadline of each position below;
Job Location: Lagos
- A Degree in Geology, Geophysics or other Earth or Physical Science or any other related Engineering discipline
- The candidate must be proficient in the use of the geosciences Software i.e landmark and petrel environments and should have knowledge of production geosciences
- The candidate must be a good team player with strong interpersonal skills, able to work under pressure and ready to travel at very short notice
- The candidate must have some knowledge in geological evaluation, geophysical interpretation, petrophysical interpretation, innovative mapping and reservoir data experience to construct geological/reservoir models etc.
- The candidate must learn to work with exploration geoscientists to ensure all relevant geological and geophysical data is incorporated into field development plans and the execution of field development drilling programs.
Deadline: 26th July, 2019.
Job Location: Lagos
Duration: 2-3 weeks
- We are currently in need of a Drilling Engineer on a short term basis (2 – 3 weeks) for our client for their FDP project.
Requirements and Qualifications
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- A Master’s Degree in a relevant Engineering course will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of three (3) years as a drilling engineer in areas such as well engineering and rig operations.
- Strong ability to plan and lead a project and must be able to work under pressure.
- Can work swiftly with geoscientists, production and reservoir engineers in executing drilling/operations engineering solutions.
- Must have knowledge in well known drilling/operations/production management software.
- Remuneration will be calculated on an hourly rate per day.
Deadline: 29th July, 2019.
Senior Reservoir Engineer
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Our client is currently in need of a Senior Reservoir Engineer for their operations in Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
- The Senior Reservoir Engineer must be technically skilled and knowledgeable in reservoir engineering
- They must know about performance analysis of a reservoir, reserves evaluation and production engineering, optimisation of fields, development planning and economic evaluation
- The Senior Reservoir Engineer will also work with partners and regulatory agencies to gain alliance on well locations.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. in Petroleum Engineering or other relevant Engineering Degree. A Master’s Degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Must have relevant years of experience as a Senior Reservoir Engineer with an Oil and Gas Exploration and Production company in Nigeria.
- Must have solid experience in field development planning and project economic evaluation.
- Must have knowledge in carrying out reservoir surveillance, analysis, develop dynamic models. The senior reservoir engineer will also provide direction on subsurface engineering required for proper reservoir management of assets.
- Must be able to interpret reservoir data, plots and graphs, and apply models to suit reservoir properties.
- Must have knowledge in preparing estimates of in-place hydrocarbon volumes and know how to identify opportunities to optimize producing assets, improve recovery, increase production rate and reserve additions and develop reservoir performance predictions.
Deadline: 2nd August, 2019.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: