Position Title: Cosmetics Sales Executive.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Cosmetics Sales Executive job opportunity is available at Nicole Sinclair for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities.
- Responsible for marketing and selling products.
- Research and analyze sales options.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects.
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products.
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports.
- Attend workshops to learn more technical and professional skills for the job.
- Build and maintain professional networks.
- Meet with potential clients to determine their needs.
- Must be able to get Business to Business Marketing.
- Creating Social Media Awareness.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Experience in Sales with at least 3-5 years experience.
- Have Experience in Cosmetics / Make-up / Fragrance Industry.
- Must be in the Age bracket of 26 – 32 years.
- Competency in English.
- Excellent in People Skill.
- Knowledge of MS Office software and CRM software.
- Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations.
- Fast learner and a quick thinker.
- Passionate about sales.
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment.
28th October, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS Nicole Sinclair?
Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents. Our services are provided for both the local and international markets.View More Jobs at Nicole Sinclair
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: