Position Title: Credit Analyst / Underwriter.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Credit Analyst / Underwriter job opportunity is available at Luvanex Builds for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- A professional Credit analyst to determine our customers’ creditworthiness.
- He/ She will analyze financial data to assess the likelihood of a borrower honoring their financial obligations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Assess credit worthiness of existing or prospective clients
- Examine financial transactions and credit history case by case (applications, statements, legal documents etc.)
- Complete ratio, trend and cash flows analyses and create projections
- Evaluating clients credit data and financial statements in order to determine the degree of risk involved in lending money to them.
- Determine in depth the degree of risk involved
- Analyzing client records and using the data to recommend payment plans
- Carefully analyze data and produce clear and objective reports
- Routinely monitor loans for compliance
- Adhere to credit policy and guidelines
- Monitor corporate portfolio asset quality on an ongoing basis
- Draft models of credit information that predict trends and patterns.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Proven work experience as a credit analyst
- Proficiency in statistical packages and financial software
- Up to date with legal, compliance and market risk related issues
- Ability to analyze cash flows, leverage, collateral and customer strength
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Sound judgment
- BSc degree in Economics, Banking and Finance or related field
- Minimum 2 year experience in a financial institution and in similar capacity is compulsory.
30th September, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS Luvanex Builds?
Luvanex Group was founded in February 2007 in Atlanta, Georgia as a one stop for Real Estate Investors. In January 2017 we opened operations in Charlotte, North Carolina and established our headquarters in the fast growing economy known as the Queen City. Our operations now span 2 states: Atlanta, Georgia & Charlotte, North Carolina with expansion plans into South Carolina in the first quarter of 2019.
Our niche is in helping international investors build and expand their portfolio in the 2 states we operate in. The scope of our services are tailored to match each investor as it relates to their short & long term investment goals.View More Jobs at Luvanex Builds
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: