Position Title: Credit Controller.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Credit Controller job opportunity is available at Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited for individuals who possess Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a relevant field.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Regular update on customers and sales focal persons.
- Escalation of almost due debts and overages.
- Effect the ongoing credit policy.
- Do a preventive control work in lieu of detective and corrective control after damage with all attendant costs
- Ensure strict compliance in process, documentation and invocation of collateral in case of need
- Checking customer’s credit ratings.
- Setting up the Terms and conditions of a Credit
- Maintaining contact with client to ensure invoices are clear for payment
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
- Providing accounts information to internal departments
- Coordinate the debts of existing debtors and recommending to Management whether to allow credit sales / services to a prospective or existing customer
- Manage debt recovery and / or negotiate repayment plans
- Maintain good relationship with credit customers to ensure smooth running of accounts and encourage timely recovery of payment commitments.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a relevant field
- 5 years working experience in similar role.
- A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Relevant Certification is a pre-requisite
- Strong background in customer service or credit advisory role either in a corporate environment
- Possess excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
- Prior experience with systems including invoice discounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Basic mathematical knowledge
- Calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversation.
Apply Before :-
29th February, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
WHO IS Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited?
Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited is an innovative Food Manufacturing company in Nigeria, specifically devoted to developing and producing healthier alternatives to garri, pounded yam, fufu etc; using a double-fibre natural swallow product known to contain scientifically-proven diabetes and cholesterol regulatory ingredients.View More Jobs at Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: