Position Title: Curator.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Curator job opportunity is available at Totality Work Ventures for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- We are looking for knowledgeable, attentive Curator to help us expand and display our collection. The Curator will negotiation purchases and loans to expand our collection, collect and record information about artifacts and pieces, and work with colleagues and other staff members to create attractive displays.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Raising funds and obtaining grants to expand collection, update facilities, or support research efforts.
- Updating websites to explain new attractions.
- Hire, train, motivate and manage staff members.
- Handling businesses tasks, such as budgets, marketing, and representing the business at public events.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Experience, or a specialty in specific fields may be beneficial.
- Experience with museum databases and other applications.
- Comprehensive understanding of collection and fundraising.
- Strong negotiation, resource management, and people skills.
- Eye for detail and strong design instincts.
- Exceptional research and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with other team members to achieve objectives.
Apply Before :-
30th March, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.View More Jobs at Totality Work Ventures
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: