Position Title: Customer Service Officer (Front Desk).
Job Station: Lagos State.
Customer Service Officer (Front Desk) job opportunity is available at Proxynet Communications for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the reception is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Maintain records and files.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Proven customer support experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Good Social Media Management Skills
- Good Use of Office Package
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt / respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Good Computer Skills
- B.Sc Degree in any discipline. Customer Service certification would be an added advantage
- Must have 4 to 5 years working experience.
- Must reside in Lagos and on the Mainland
- Only Female and must reside in Lagos.
Apply Before :-
31st March, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
WHO IS Proxynet Communications?
Proxynet Communications is an Information Technology Company focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security / disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions. Our businesses are strongly channeled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil and blue chip sectors in Nigeria.View More Jobs at Proxynet Communications
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: