Position Title: Customer Support Representative.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Customer Support Representative job opportunity is available at ForexTime (FXTM) for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Assist clients worldwide through a live support
- Answer e-mails, assist with the opening of client accounts, amend existing accounts, maintain client records and liaise with appropriate departments
- Demonstrate impeccable telephone etiquette and management
- Handle back office queries
- Support clients with technical and troubleshooting issues
- Report to the management
- Deal with complaints of a varying nature promptly and effectively;
- Provide support and troubleshooting on MetaTrader platforms;
- Liaise with all departments to resolve issues;
- Liaise with the Compliance Officer regarding complaints and approval of accounts;
- Provide all relevant information to clients regarding documents and materials for becoming a client.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Higher education in Economics or a related field;
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of English language; knowledge of any other language will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Excel and Word)
- Knowledge of MetaTrader platforms will be considered an advantage.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package.
Apply Before :-
Do you meet the criteria listed above? Apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Note: All applications will be treated confidentially.
WHO IS ForexTime (FXTM)?
ForexTime (FXTM) – We provide you with the environment and conditions that you need to develop in your area of expertise, whether you are a young individual at the beginning of your career, or an experienced professional seeking to move forward.View More Jobs at ForexTime (FXTM)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: