Position Title: Data Analytics Specialist.
Job Station: Abuja.
Data Analytics Specialist job opportunity is available at Crowd Force for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- As a Data Analytics Specialist, you will be responsible for developing information-driven insights to help identify trends and opportunities and provide solutions based on these insights. You will work closely with our Fintech Team to extract meaning from complex data relationships.
- You will provide in-depth analysis of Data using Data Mining and profiling techniques to help in understanding trends, patterns and predict future needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Analyse and prepare report of collated data for our Fintech Unit
- Effectively set up and maintain automated data processes
- Monitor and audit data quality for and before dissemination
- Manipulate, analyse and interprets complex data sets relating to the employer’s business
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations
- Utilize data models to generate profiles that allow company to customize service offerings
- Provides training support for the use of new reports and tools
- Assist with data gathering strategies to ensure alignment with corporate goals and objectives
- Identifies new opportunities for data gathering to fill gaps in existing models and/or enhance models inorder to drive higher levels of performance throughout the organization.
- Assists in other duties as required.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- A degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or any other relevant field
- A minimum of3 years’ previous experience in Data Analysis
- Knowledge of data analysis tools and other relational databases like MS Access.
- Knowledge of data dashboard design and development using Power BI, Tableau and Excel Power view or other dashboard development /visualisation tools.
- Knowledge of other reporting tools.
- Knowledge of data modelling, data cleansing, and data enrichment techniques.
- Previous experience in the fintech industry will be a very strong advantage.
- Ability to work remotely with minimal supervision.
21st October, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated copy of their resume & a letter of interest to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates who meet the stated requirements will be shortlisted.
WHO IS Crowd Force?
Crowd Force is building Africa’s Largest offline distribution network. We enable businesses, FMCGs, Government and NGOs collect reliable market data through an extensive agent network.View More Jobs at Crowd Force
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: