Position Title: Digital Marketer.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Digital Marketer job opportunity is available at Smart Partners Consulting Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for growing revenue through digital media through designing and executing marketing campaigns.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- The first responsibility of a Digital Marketing Executive is to develop and implement a digital marketing strategy plan.
- Brand Development
- Identify Target Customers
- Set Clear Objectives
- Visual Design and Web Development Strategy
- Solid Content Strategy
- Promotion Strategy
- Engagement Strategy
- Conversion Strategy.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- OND / HND or equivalent
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with SEO and SEM Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
20th November, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
WHO IS Smart Partners Consulting Limited?
Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.View More Jobs at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: