Position Title: Digital Marketing Assistant.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Digital Marketing Assistant job opportunity is available at Guav Nine Branding & Marketing Agency for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
Duties include, but are not limited to assisting in:
- Miscellaneous administrative duties (Knowledge of Microsoft word and excel is a must)
- Management of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook & Twitter) to include, growing following across all social media platforms.
- Producing content calendars, creating content and scheduling content.
- Engaging with audiences
- Producing weekly & month reports on performance across social media.
- Assisting in the creation of photography and video content
- Ad strategies
- Newsletter creation
- Email list building
- SEO Strategising
- Industry Analysis and reporting
- Assisting with Marketing strategies and plans including campaign ideas (online and offline)
- Assisting in the execution and roll out of campaigns.
- Creation of media decks and proposals.
- Successful candidate will be assisting in these duties, so we are looking for someone ready to learn, that is proactive and that will seek out information independently. Someone who is creative and this outside of the box is a MOST.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Must have at minimum 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Must have good spoken and written English and be experienced with using photoshop or Canva.
Apply Before :-
14th August, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Please only apply if you have digital marketing experience that is detailed on you CV
- This role is located in Ogba, Lagos please be sure Ogba is accessible to you when applying. We will not be accepting ANY remote offers for work.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: