Position Title: Digital Marketing Manager.
Job Station: Delta State.
Digital Marketing Manager job opportunity is available at Lily Hospital Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- We are searching for a highly-creative digital marketing manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
- You will oversee the implementation of all marketing campaigns and ensure the smooth and successful execution of the marketing strategy. You will also double as the editorial director and supervises all aspects of content generation, both textual and graphic.
- Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management.
- In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
8th October, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
WHO IS Lily Hospital Limited?
Lily Hospitals Limited is one of Nigeria’s growing networks of private healthcare institutions with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent clinical services. Since our inception under current management in 1998, we have remained at the forefront of providing and delivering quality patient-centered, responsive and technology-driven care across various locations in Nigeria to both citizens and foreign nationals.
We offer a wide range of integrated health services which include: IVF, ophthalmology, radio-diagnostics, laboratory, pre-medical and hyperbaric services, neonatology, ICU care, minimal access procedures and other general medical and surgical services.View More Jobs at Lily Hospital Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: