Position Title: Director / Assistant Director (Business Advisory Services).
Job Station: Lagos State.
Director / Assistant Director (Business Advisory Services) job opportunity is available at Michael Stevens Consulting for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Interested candidates should possess a Master’s degree with at least 15 years work experience.
- This Senior Management position will appeal to thoroughly professional individuals who are self-managed and are capable of making an effective contribution to the strategic direction, marketing, and practice development initiatives of the firm.
- You will currently be functioning at a senior level in a management/financial consulting, or profit-oriented research organization, and possessing the multi-disciplinary skills that are required to co-ordinate multi-task assignments.
- You will have well-developed contacts of very senior levels in a first-class management/financial consulting, or profit-oriented research organization, and processing the multi-disciplinary skills that are required to co-ordinate multi-task assignments.
- You will also have well-developed contacts at very senior levels in preferably private and public sectors of the economy, and would be capable of generating new business, and manage complex financial and management consulting assignments and specialized economic/industry studies.
- Individuals who are currently functioning at the level of Manager, Senior Manager, or in very senior positions in well-structured consulting/research organizations who have long-term career perspectives will be particularly suitable for these positions.
- Candidates for the Director position will have upwards of fifteen years post-qualification experience, the last three years of which would have been in a well-structured consulting organization, while candidates for the Assistant Director position will have upwards of ten years post-qualification experience, with appreciable management consulting experience. Competence areas with financial/investment advisory consulting, HR, and organizational development consult.
- Interested candidates are advised to be aware of the strong marketing and business development orientation and philosophy of the firm underlined by the imperative of meeting agreed revenue goals and targets as the primary basis of career development supported by a strong performance incentive programme.
7th June, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email.View More Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: