Position Title: Donor Care Assistant (Face-to-Face).
Job Station: Lagos State.
Donor Care Assistant (Face-to-Face) job opportunity is available at United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) for individuals who possess relevant qualification.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Contribute to the overall development and implementation of the Private Sector fundraising programme;
- Work to create and implement operational coding for regular monthly giving and Annual Giving.
- Respond to donor requests for information on gifts, certificates, recognition or events via telephone or through correspondence.
- Answering and responding to phones, messages, and emails that require the F2F manager’s response as needed and/or to assist with call overflow.
- Send welcome packets, acknowledgment letters and certificates to donors.
- Generate standardize and ad hoc reporting.
- Research retrieves and disseminates information from the First View to assist in the resolution of donor issues.
- Maintain inventory on brochures, fliers, Annual Giving, and other materials.
- Assist with prompt and accurate processing, acknowledgment and recognition of all gifts, pledges, and payments made to UNHCR.
- Provide support to the F2F Fundraising in Nigeria.
- Professionally receives and manages complaints from donors.
- Engage professionally with donors to upgrade or degrade their donations.
- Ability to pitch and inspire unhappy donors from cancelling their regular monthly/annual donations.
- Other duties as assigned.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Completion of the Secondary Education with certificate / training in communication, marketing, advertising, international development or other related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Proven experience working independently without close supervision.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with integrity.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple deadlines.
- Experience in answering donor/customer enquiry in person, phone or email.
- Experience with relationship or prospect management systems.
- Previous experience in donor care.
- Knowledge of other UN languages desirable.
- Strong understanding of fundraising principles and models.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to quickly understand and remember details about donors and projects to which they are assigned.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of the United Nations and working within the United Nations an advantage.
- Excellent analytical and information management skills, including the ability to conduct research and manage information in multiple databases and systems.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English and working knowledge of another relevant UN language or local language. (In offices where the working language is not English, excellent knowledge of UN working language of duty station and working knowledge of English.).
- Candidates must meet the essential minimum requirements of the position and must be Nigerian Nationals or permanent residency holders.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package is offered.
- For information on UN salaries, allowances and benefits, please visit the portal of the International Civil Service Commission at: http://icsc.un.org
Apply Before :-
11th June, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Letter of Motivation, signed Personal History Form and Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- No late applications will be accepted
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Shortlisted candidates might be required to sit for a written test and/or oral interview. UNHCR does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, processing or any other fees).
- UNHCR strongly encourages qualified female applicants for this position
- UNHCR seeks to ensure that male and female employees are given equal career opportunities
- UNHCR is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture
- All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
WHO IS United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)?
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) was created in 1950, during the aftermath of the Second World War, to help millions of Europeans who had fled or lost their homes. We had three years to complete our work and then disband. Today, over 65 years later, our organization is still hard at work, protecting and assisting refugees around the world.View More Jobs at United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: