Position Title: Duty Manager.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Duty Manager job opportunity is available at HR Leverage Africa for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- We are currently in need of a Duty Manager to help to oversee facilities, security and customers as well as oversee daily operations by ensuring employee productivity, monitoring efficiency of all processes and creating a positive work environment for employees.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Supervise work at all levels (receptionists, kitchen staff, maids, office employees etc.) and set clear objectives
- Plan activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model
- Manage budgets/expenses, analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits
- Develop and implement an intuitive and efficient marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services
- Communicate with customers when appropriate (welcome them in the facilities, address their complaints, find solutions to problems, offer information etc.)
- Deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff and equipment.
- Collaborate with external parties such as suppliers, travel agencies, event/conference planners etc.
- Inspect facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standards.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Proven experience as Hotel Duty Manager or relevant role
- Fluency in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience
- Degree in Business Administration, Hotel / Hospitality Management or relevant field.
- Understanding of all hotel management best practices and relevant laws and guidelines
- Working knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of hotel management software (PMS) is an advantage
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset
- Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Reliable with ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Outstanding leadership skills and a great attention to detail.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.View More Jobs at HR Leverage Africa
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: