Position Title: E-commerce Specialist.
Job Station: Lagos State.
E-commerce Specialist job opportunity is available at SIAA Global Resources for individuals who possess relevnt qualifications.
- We are seeking a professional, energetic eCommerce Specialist to improve our digital presence in the online retail ecosystem by creating consumer-facing content, managing the selection of products available on various websites to protect the brand and non-online channels, performing analysis and generating actionable reporting.
- The right candidate will suggest tactics to maximize traction, minimize conflict and unauthorized reseller activity and over time begin to own the overall online strategy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Work cross-functionally with sales and distribution, e-commerce team to ensure flawless execution of online content and enhancements, and help drive the e-commerce road map forward.
- Develop innovative processes to efficiently create B2C (Business to Customer) targeted content from a variety of internal and external sources.
- Handle daily operational activities and requests from other e-commerce businesses and marketing units that impact our sales on their ecommerce platforms.
- Develop new ideas on how we can do more and utilize the platform for better results, become the leading spirit brand, be number one on search engines.
- Maintain intelligence between eCommerce and distribution partners as well as manage sales strategy such as promotion and advertising.
- Develop customer insights to use to improve the e-commerce business.
- Find customer insights in e-commerce data to share with product marketing to improve products and/or sales in all channels.
- Provide detailed reporting OTIFNE on product trends, competitor trends with actionable data to support business development decision making processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Analytical and sense for attention to detail.
- Strong writing skills.
- Self-motivated and comfortable in dynamic fast-moving organization.
- 2+ years of work experience (e-commerce experience preferred).
- Must be familiar with reporting and sales metrics (salesforce).
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; ability to navigate a cross-functional environment, positive attitude.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office (Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint)
- Marketing experience and knowledge in WordPress and various online retail outlets.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field.
Apply Before :-
7th July, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
WHO IS SIAA Global Resources?
SIAA is a well-established transport company that has worked with so many clients within and outside the country to provide adequate transport services. Our esteem clients enjoying our services are Expatriates, Schools, and Refineries, Private individuals, Private Companies and more.
Over the years SIAA has provided a vital link in transportation. We have built a reputation of reliability in transportation. We specialize in the long term and short term services within and outside Lagos.View More Jobs at SIAA Global Resources
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: