Position Title: Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP) Operator.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP) Operator job opportunity is available at for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Operates waste water treatment, sludge processing, and disposal equipment in the wastewater treatment plant to control flow and processing of waste water.
- Monitors control panels and adjust valves and gates manually or by remote control to regulate flow of sewage.
- Observes variations in operating conditions and interprets meter and gauge readings and tests results to determine load requirements.
- Starts and stops pumps, engines, and generators to control flow of raw sewage through filtering, settling, aeration, and sludge digestion processes.
- Maintains log of operations and records meter and gauge reading Including any other plumbing work around the ETP.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Must have at least Trade Test 1, 2 and 3 or OND.
- Must have plumbing experience
- One year and above experience
N30,000 / Month.
20th October, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: