Egbin Power Plc, one of the biggest additions to the electricity industry in Nigeria, is accepting applications from NABTEB and OND holders for its 2019 Operations & Maintenance Technician Trainee Programme. See the requirements and procedure to apply for Egbin Power Operations & Maintenance Technician Trainee Programme 2019 below.
The Egbin Power Plc Operations & Maintenance Technician Trainee Programme is a 9-Month intensive blended training, designed to build and develop well trained technicians across all aspect of power engineering. The selected candidates will gather experience across the various technical departments of the power plant, acquiring requisite competencies to contribute to the achievement of the company’s overall strategic objectives.
Egbin Power Operations & Maintenance Technician Trainee Programme Requirements.
Qualifications & Experience
- National Technical Certificate (Issued by NABTEB) in either Electrical & Wiring, Machining, Welding & Fabrication or any other Engineering Related Field.
- Ordinary National Diploma in any of the following Engineering Fields (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Production, Metallurgic and Material) Engineering or any other related Engineering field.
- 0-2 Years Experience in any organisation.
Skills & Competencies:
- Elementary principles of general science
- Basic mechanical, hydraulic and lab principles
- Possess general knowledge of the methods, practices, tools, materials and machines used in the assigned craft
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Observational skills, basic repairs and troubleshooting
- Use and care of common hand tools and equipment used in the maintenance of large complex machinery and equipment
- Ability to read, interpret and carry out complex written and oral instructions
- Good tool handling skills.
- Self Driven
How to Apply for Egbin Power Operations & Maintenance Technician Trainee Programme.
Apply Before: Not Stated.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: