Position Title: Electrical Engineer (Power Maintenance).
Electrical Engineer (Power Maintenance) job opportunity is available at Conclase Consulting for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial or domestic purposes.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support or testing activities.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Estimating labor or construction costs for budget preparation.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation software.
Apply Before :-
31st December, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
WHO IS Conclase Consulting?
At Conclase Consulting, we provide top notch IT solutions and support services to help you transform your business into an Intelligent Enterprise, redefine the customer experience, deliver a step change in productivity, and inspire total workforce engagement to achieve game-changing outcomes.View More Jobs at Conclase Consulting
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: