Position Title: Electro Mechanical Engineer.
Job Station: Nigeria.
Electro Mechanical Engineer job opportunity is available at Elshaddai Technical Company for individuals who possess Engineering degree (B. Engr., M. Engr.) or equivalent from a well-recognized University.
- To be involved mainly in designing, developing and maintaining broad range of electrical/electronic and mechanical systems or components by focusing on safety, economy, reliability, sustainability and quality.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Handling the maintenance of all installed electrical/electronic and mechanical components in the plant.
- Examining, preparing and verifying technical drawings and specifications of all installed electrical and mechanical systems, to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards.
- Electrical and mechanical panel designing, assembly and troubleshooting.
- Keeping equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures.
- Modifying design to correct operating deficiencies and/or reduce production issues.
- Researching correct solutions and estimate timescale and costs.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Carrying out other duties that may be assigned to you by management from time to time
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Engineering degree (B. Engr., M. Engr.) or equivalent from a well-recognized University
- A member of engineering professional certification will be an added advantage.
- At least 10 years related engineering experience with specific experience in food processing plants.
- Brilliant understanding of electrical, electronic and mechanical system.
- Preferred knowledge of ISO standards and documentation.
- Competent in PLC programming, HMI, automation and drive configuration, modelling and drawing using 3D CAD tools.
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, assembly drawings and wire lists.
- Sound administration skills, well-development management skills to lead employees.
- Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities.
- Results-oriented with the ability to organize, prioritize and multitask.
Apply Before :-
23rd March, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes (CV) to: email@example.com using ‘Electro-Mechanical Engineer Ref. EME202001’ as the subject of the mail.
Note: Online application only. All Nationalities Accepted.View More Jobs at Elshaddai Technical Company
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: