Position Title: Executive Assistant to the CEO.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Executive Assistant to the CEO job opportunity is available at Owens & Xley Consults for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- The Executive Assistant to the CEO will be responsible for managing the activities of the CEO and contributing to the efficiency of the business by providing personaized and timely support to the executive members.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Set up and manage the CEO’s diary – scheduling all appointments, meetings, and conferences.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO.
- Prepare agenda and minutes for all official meetings.
- Communicate with the general staff on behalf of the CEO and co-ordinate logistics with hih-level meetings both internally and externally.
- Draft reports, letters of solicitations, proposals, prepare and co-ordinate oral and written communication with donors and prospects.
- Take dictations: type letters, articles, responses as dictated by CEO.
- Prioritising tasks and dealing with specific domestic management issues.
- Handle all incoming calls to the CEO’s office, screen, clarify situation, and use discretion in managing the call.
- Preparation of slides for Powerpoint Prsentations at meetings, and conferences for CEO.
- Manage, organise, and update relevant data using synergetic data base system.
- Gather informaion, collate, and prepare the CEO’s monthly report.
- Routinely deal with concerns of staff and use good judgment to direct and determine those of priority.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- B.Sc. in any related discipline; Masters’ degree would be an added advantage.
- 3-5 years’ proven work experience as an executive assistant.
- Experience in the educational sector.
- High level of professionalism
- Acquainted with office management and filing systems
- Organizational and coordination skills
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Excellent analytical and diagnostic skills
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Excellent artistic ability.
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Exceptional Customer Service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Sociable and friendly
- Knowledgeable of current trends as it relates to the industry
N250,000 – N300,000 / Month
9th October, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates shoulld send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
WHO IS Owens & Xley Consults?
Owens & Xley Consults – Our client is one of the reputable Educational Institutions offering outstanding educational services in Lekki, Lagos.View More Jobs at Owens & Xley Consults
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: