Position Title: Executive Driver.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Executive Driver job opportunity is available at Mikado Nigeria Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Practicing safe driving habits
- Following all state and national safety regulations and standards
- Accurately following routes, maps, and directions
- Keeping exterior of vehicle clean and presentable
- Maintaining vehicle equipment; replacing oil, filling gas tank, general motor vehicle maintenance as needed for safety
- Keeping interior of vehicle clean of debris and clutter
- Following schedules and rerouting in timely manner when faced with traffic or congestion
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Safe driving practices
- Able to follow verbal directions, read maps, follow GPS
- Able to work well alone
- Reliable and punctual with a dedicated professionalism to job and duties
- Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to assist passengers when needed
- Organized and able to follow a schedule
- Focused on customer service
- Positive attitude and professional conduct
- Higher school diploma or equivalent; relevant experience; or knowledge, skills, and mental ability equivalent to 4 years on OND or FSLC
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be able to pass criminal background check
- Previous professional experience driving preferred
- 3-6 years work experience.
9th November, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the advertised position as subject of the mail.
WHO IS Mikado Nigeria Limited?
Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80’s, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder “Michael Ojeme”. It was incorporated on 3rd November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion programme since inception.
The Mikado Group has gone on to grow a very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, Fragrance and Flavours distribution.View More Jobs at Mikado Nigeria Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: