Position Title: Experienced Driver.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Experienced Driver job opportunity is available at Karisfined Edge Solutions for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- We are requiring the service of a Driver who is Outgoing and customer-oriented. Who can run as an Uber / Bolt Driver
- An Individual with a proven track record of success in transporting people to and from their desired destinations and calculating the right fare
- Offers excellent communication skills, a highly professional attitude, and a significant ability to work and perform well under pressure without supervision.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Communicate with passengers and transport them to and from their destinations, ensuring great customer service
- Maintain vehicle clean and in excellent condition and resolve any customer complaints
- Identify shortest and fastest route and demonstrate the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Follow navigational directions from GPS, calculate the right fare, and execute
- Achieve and maintain great Uber/Bolt rider rating
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- A valid Driver’s License
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- Understand pidgin and Yoruba
- Confident and Neat
- Internet Savvy
- Must have a smart phone.
Apply Before :-
5th June, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Bolt / Uber Driver” as the subject of the mail.
WHO IS Karisfined Edge Solutions?
Karisfined Edge Solutions is a Training, Talent Management and Consulting Company with focus on Human Capital Development and Organizational Improvement.
Our solutions are tailored for both Individuals and specific Organizations with suite approaches that have been proven effective. We help Organizations grow by defining and focusing on their core through High Impact Training, Strategies Development, Diagnosing and Eliminating Weak Processes and Optimize Performance.View More Jobs at Karisfined Edge Solutions
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: