Position Title: Experienced Social Media Expert.
Experienced Social Media Expert job opportunity is available at Pickmeup International Company for individuals who possess relevant qualifications
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- To develop and execute core public relation and savvy social media strategies in order to facilitate brand awareness, and image advocates in view of new business development.
- Support and implement social media strategy for the group ensuring it aligns with the company’s brand.
- Drive all business website revamp and optimization Daily management of all company websites and blogs Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc.
- Constant engagement on all social media handles; facebook, twitter, histogram, google, google plus, WhatsApp, blogs, Bloomberg etc.
- Drive search engine optimization for the group keeping up to date with advances in social media technology and the latest social media platforms.
- Ensuring that approaches to social media are relevant and appropriate for each medium. Continuous research into new relevant social media channels and their impact on the brands marketing.
- Working with the marketing team to look at ways social media can work within wider campaigns.
- Developing a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
- Create engaging and professional image and video visuals that reflect client and their brand.
Apply Before :-
30th January, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Location / Position / Name” as the subject of your mail.
WHO IS Pickmeup International Company?
Pickmeup International Company – The transportation industry is antiquated and has remained relatively unchanged, with minimal use of technology, sub-par service levels, and no national brand. Pickmeup is the first national brand for on-demand rides. We offer businesses a superior experience built on convenience, reliability and unmatched customer service, all powered by our proprietary technology platform. We provide easy web and mobile transportation, flexible ride options, transparent pricing, real-time tracking and confirmations, up-to-the-minute ETAs, Ride Ratings and a feature-rich API for a seamless “last mile” logistics solution. Pickmeup is headquartered in Warri, Nigeria.View More Jobs at Pickmeup International Company
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: