Applications are invited from holders of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) with minimum of Lower Credit for the ExxonMobil 2019 Apprentice Program. See the requirements and how to apply for ExxonMobil Apprentice Program below.
The NNPC/MPN Joint Venture invites applications from suitably qualified persons into our Apprenticeship Program beginning September 2019.
The Program is designed for young Nigerians with an interest in pursuing an Operations and Maintenance Technician career in the oil and gas or related industry.
Job Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
- Only applicants with Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in one of the following disciplines are eligible to apply:
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Applicants with higher qualifications should not apply.
- Applicants must have graduated from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) program between January 1, 2016 and December 31, 2018, and possess a minimum of Lower Credit.
How to Apply for ExxonMobil Apprentice Program.
Apply Before: 2nd May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government and economy.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: