Position Title: Face to Face (F2F) Fundraiser.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Face to Face (F2F) Fundraiser job opportunity is available at United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) for individuals who possess relevant qualification.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
The F2F Fundraiser performs the following duties under the supervision of the F2F Team Leader and the overall management of the Face-to-Face (F2F) Officer:
- Approach potential UNHCR donors in public or private places and recruit monthly/six monthly donors in line with UNHCR policies and rules.
- Work at a location at the time, hours, and place set by UNHCR’s Private Sector Partnerships.
- Present UNHCR programmes on the street, indoor locations and B2B, in a professional manner, including appearance and communications with the public.
- Participate in training briefing sessions and meetings as required by UNHCR PSP Africa.
- Maintain awareness of UNHCR’s mandate and its role as the lead organization for refugee protection work.
- Ensure accurate capturing of donor details from new donors are filled out accurately, legibly, and completely on the interface.
- Manage and maintain Ipad, adequate supplies, street welcome packs, etc.
- Update UNHCR Face to Face database and fulfil batch files and documentation on demand.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Face-to-Face Fundraiser Payment Instruction
- The total remuneration package for the position of Face-to-Face Fundraiser comprises of the following components:
- If the individual works full working days in a month, the Base Fee is NGN 220,249.83. The F2F Fundraiser is required to recruit 25 signups of committed MONTHLY DONORS for the bonus to start from the 25th sign up onwards.
- The bonus will start on the 25TH signups of committed with an average monthly donation not less than NGN 5,000;
- A donor must be a regular card holder (credit card, debit card, and direct debit), must be over the age of 25, must be resident in
- Nigeria and/or have a Nigerian bank account and provide all necessary information for banking and/or credit card transaction and
- must donate at least NGN 5,000 monthly and he/she must have at least 1 successful debits.
- The Fundraiser will receive an additional Output-Based Fee for each successful debit based on different types of donations as follows;
- Credit Card (monthly output-based): 135% of the monthly donation value
- Debit Card and Direct Debit: 60% of the monthly donation value or equivalent
- One-Off Donation: 2.5% of the donation value. The minimum donation amount is NGN 60,000.
Examples of Bonus
- Monthly (Donation Value or Equivalent)
Credit Card Bonus:
Debit Card and Direct:
- NGN 5, 000 NGN 3,703 NGN 3,000
- NGN 6,000 NGN 4,444 NGN 3,600
- NGN 7,000 NGN 5,185 NGN 4,200
- NGN 10,000 NGN 7, 407 NGN 6,000
- One-off donation of NGN 60,000 will get a bonus of NGN 1,500.
- If the individual works less than a full month (equal to 20 working days), the number of days not worked will be deducted from Base Fee. This will be pro-rata based on 20 workdays in a month.
- As reported in point a) the minimum objective is to recruit 1.1 donors per day.
- UNHCR will inform the fundraiser monthly of the amount that UNOPS will process.
- The payment will be made at the end of each month.
- Each fundraiser is responsible for expenses incurred for travel to work either at the UNHCR office or F2F campaign locations.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Completion of Senior Secondary Education or Vocational Training equivalent to (Senior secondary school level).
- At least two (2) years of relevant experience.
- Proven experience working independently without close supervision.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with integrity.
- Experience in answering donor/customer inquiry in person, phone or email;
- Sales experience (added value).
- Commitment and understanding of the UNHCR Mandate, Knowledge of and experience in sales or promotion work.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Acts with integrity, honesty, and responsibility.
- Good communication skills.
- Positive and highly motivated.
- Basic English skills are preferred.
- Fluency in English and working knowledge of another relevant UN language or local language. (In offices where the working
- language is not English, excellent knowledge of UN working language of duty station and working knowledge of English.)
- Candidates must meet the essential minimum requirements of the position and must be Nigerian Nationals or permanent residency holders.
Apply Before :-
11th June, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Letter of Motivation, signed Personal History Form and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- No late applications will be accepted
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Shortlisted candidates might be required to sit for a written test and/or oral interview. UNHCR does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, processing or any other fees).
- UNHCR strongly encourages qualified female applicants for this position
- UNHCR seeks to ensure that male and female employees are given equal career opportunities
- UNHCR is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture
- All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
WHO IS United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)?
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) was created in 1950, during the aftermath of the Second World War, to help millions of Europeans who had fled or lost their homes. We had three years to complete our work and then disband. Today, over 65 years later, our organization is still hard at work, protecting and assisting refugees around the world.View More Jobs at United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: