Position Title: Facility Associate / Receptionist.
Job Station: Abuja.
Facility Associate / Receptionist job opportunity is available at Management Sciences for Health (MSH) for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- The job of the Facility Associate / receptionist is to serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- He/ she also notify MSH personnel of visitor arrival and directs them as appropriate.
- Oversees building and grounds maintenance.
- The Facility Associate / receptionist also maintains security by following procedures; answers or refers inquiries, monitors logbook and issues visitor tags.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Attend to visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies MSH personnel of visitor arrival.
- Facility, store and contract management;
- Building and grounds maintenance;
- Planning and Supervision
- Utilities and communications infrastructure;
- Space management.
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies;
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise.
- Responsible for on/off of generator and comes over the weekend when there is need
- Assist in inventory verification exercise
- Contact and supervise artisan for any repairs in the office
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Welcome and attend to visitors for referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintain security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Receive and sort daily mail / deliveries / couriers.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- High school degree. University degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years related experience
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software application
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Keyboard skills
- Ability to work a switchboard
- Logical and flexible approach to solving problems, especially when working under pressure.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Verbal and written language skills in English
- Telephone Etiquette skills
- Verbal Communication
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Listening, Professionalism
- Customer Focus, Organization
- Informing Others.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
WHO IS Management Sciences for Health (MSH)?
The Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.View More Jobs at Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: