Position Title: Farmers' Manager.
Job Station: Abuja, Adamawa State, Bauchi State, Benue State, Borno State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Gombe State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State.
Farmers' Manager job opportunity is available at for individuals who possess B.Sc / HND in Agriculture or relevant discipline.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Handling and conducting farmers’ training
- Understand and farmers problem and provide solution to it
- Farmers related data collection and compiling
- Periodic reporting
- Attaining Audit.
Place of Work:
- Though the place of reporting and primary job location will be at Ogbomosho, Oyo State, the selected candidate will be required to embark on trips outside of the State from time to time.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Education: B.Sc / HND in Agriculture or relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Hand on experience in Farmer training, education, teaching and procurement of farm equipment
- Good persuasive skills; well versed with Geography and the different areas/regions of Northern Nigeria, especially Kogi and other neighboring Middle Belt States
- S/he must be ready to travel across the country.
- Team handling & reporting.
- Must understand and speak good English, Yoruba and preferably, Igala languages.
30th September, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: