Position Title: Fashion Social Media Manager / Content Creator.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Fashion Social Media Manager / Content Creator job opportunity is available at HRbreakoutRoom for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- As a Social Media Manager / Content creator, you will be responsible for brand awareness and online engagement of the brand.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Develop and execute a posting strategy and schedule within the community.
- Spark and sustain conversations!
- Work with Founders to develop long-term vision and strategy for community and page.
- Create original content with SEO value (boost brand awareness, and generate leads)
- Generate social campaigns with ROI in mind
- Moderate comments and direct messages on all social media platforms
- Build audience relationships and grow membership, traffic, engagement and cultivate brand loyalty
- Foster communication between customers and brand and between customers
- Attract new members to the community and retain and engage existing members
- Use data to drive customer insights, trends and competitor analysis
- Develop webinars and other informative content for sharing socially
- Build reports that can help track effectiveness of social media campaigns and other engagements
- Use social media to drive attendance at offline programs
- Attend offline events to recruit participants into online community
- Additional responsibilities may develop as the community grows.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Marketing, PR, etc.
- 1-3 years work experience.
- Great oral and written communication
- Multi-tasker with great follow through, leaves no tasks hanging
- Experienced with tools like Canva, iMovie and stock photo sites for graphic design
- Familiar with traditional social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) and willing to explore new options
- Good understanding of social media analytics
- Passion for helping people
- Demonstrable interest in fashion, content creation
- Self-motivated, able to work with little oversight.
N50,000 – N75,000 / month.
11th May, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
WHO IS HRbreakoutRoom?
HRbreakoutRoom is a human resource recruiting and consulting firm.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: