Fastizers job vacancies – we are recruiting for the following roles:
- Marketing/Brand Manager,
- Business Development Officer,
- Sales Representative.
Apply for Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited Jobs.
Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited is in search of qualified candidates for immediate employment. Below are the requirements and how to apply for Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited jobs online.
Job Location: Lagos
- Responsible for developing marketing strategies for the organization in other to increase sales volume and maintain a competitive edge over competitors.
- Ensuring all branding and key information strategies are in line with overall business strategy without compromising the brand’s integrity.
- Perform regular market research studies to gather important brand data.
- Devise marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness and increasing profits.
- Handling consumer and market insights, including the ability to analyse market data, and conduct consumer research.
- Analysing market trends with an aim of identifying unexploited or new markets for the organization’s products and services.
- Overseeing new product introductions, product specifications such as design, color, and packaging, Research and Development and evaluate its financial aspects.
- Maintain contact with distributors to get critical input on how product design and implementation can be improved.
- Promoting new products, representing the firm at charitable events and other happenings taking place throughout the community.
- Feedback to the management on competitors’ activities, market situations and customer’s complaints on best practices and the latest trends in brand marketing that ensure that the business does not lag behind of its competition
- Work with other departments to ensure a strategic overview of the business and future market opportunities.
- Work closely with several advertising agencies to manage brand marketing campaigns
- Contribute to the development and execution of all ground events, promotions for the business/brand
- Develop and execute online marketing plans, commence strategy and programs, including web site development and utilization.
- Must possess B.Sc/HND in Marketing/Business Administration or related discipline.
- Applicant must possess minimum of 3 years experience.
- Must be creative with the use of computer.
- Perform effectively under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated and inspire the same in others,
- Excellent problem solving skills, and demonstrate calmness and composure in uncertainty.
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Strong project management skills.
- Exceptional verbal and report presentation abilities.
- Extensive experience in packaging design and retail display creation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be flexible, persuasive and can easily influence others.
Deadline: 11th July, 2019.
Business Development Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Engage in market research in order to identify new business opportunities for the organization.
- Explain to potential customers about the various benefits offered by company products or services and following up so as to close the business deals
- Drive business development and pitching to customers and investors the organizations business plans.
- Respond to queries and complaints from clients as regards the company’s products; this should be done in a timely fashion.
- Develop innovative strategies for retaining clients; this includes undertaking interviews in order to get feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan
- Develop comprehensive knowledge about the business and its development practices, its marketing activities, prospective clients, and the trends for the industry.
- Establish a knowledge storehouse of clients, referrals, REPs, presentations, and prospects.
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices.
- Develop database of client relationship management and utilize the result to manage customers and the mailing lists
- Assist in the production of all marketing material designs and develop handle materials including company profile, events / program fliers, proposals etc.
- B.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant work experience.
- Persuasion & Negotiation skills.
- Project writing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public speaking and deals Closing Skills.
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Territory and Market Management.
Deadline: 12th July, 2019.
Job Location: Bayelsa
- Creating demand for the distributors and sub distributors in the allocated territory.
- Selling and redistributing of the company’s products in the territory.
- Effective penetration and coverage of the supermarkets, chain stores, corporate organizations, etc.
- Liaising with the distributors and sub distributors to organize, control and supervise Merchandisers and as well maintain their database.
- OND in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 1-2 years relevant work experience.
- Applicants MUST be resident in Yenogoa, Bayelsa State.
- Applicant must have knowledge of major markets in Yenogoa
- Determination and the drive to work towards targets.
- Must be able to drive and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Good customer service and possession of people management skills
Deadline: 5th July, 2019.
How to Apply for Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited Jobs.
Apply Before: 10th July, 2019.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job position as subject of mail.
About Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited.
Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies 5 years ago, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: