Latest job opportunities at Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC). See the requirements and procedure to apply for Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) jobs online.
Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) is currently seeking young Nigerians (male and female) for recruitment as Officers and other Ranks, to join a life-long career of fascinating challenges and opportunities.
Job Location: Nigeria
- The right candidates should have exceptional abilities and capabilities, including working under the toughest of conditions, drive for knowledge, perseverance, risk taking, adaptability, strong perceptive skills, inter-personal skills, emotional intelligence. Interest in foreign culture as well as ability to speak foreign languages would be added advantages.
- 2nd Class Degree from recognized University plus NYSC Discharge Certificate for Officers
- Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE)/Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or School Cert with five credits (including Math and English) for Other Ranks
Other Requirements include the following:
- Must be a Nigerian
- Age: 20 to 25 for Officers and 18 to 22 for Other Ranks
- Physical Fitness: Running 10kms non-stop, 40 Push Ups, 10 Chin Ups
- Psychological Stability
- Medical Fitness
- Good Character
How to Apply for FCSC Jobs.
Apply Before: 24th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to:
IPPIS Unit, Room1,
AAPSCOMS Building, Ground Floor,
Federal Civil Service Commission Headquarters,
4, Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3,
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: