Position Title: Finance and Administrative Manager.
Finance and Administrative Manager job opportunity is available at Solina Group for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- SCIDaR is currently recruiting varying position for an upcoming USAID-funded multi-year project, Accelerating Control of the HIV Epidemic in Nigeria (ACE), to implement integrated HIV care and treatment activities in various states.
- The Service Delivery Activity will contribute to the attainment of the Government of Nigeria’s (GON) goal of addressing the HIV response, safeguarding the rights and welfare of children and adolescents impacted by HIV/AIDS.
- The proposed duty station(s) are Cluster 1 (Borno, Adamawa & Yobe states), 2 (Bauchi Jigawa & Kano states) and 6 (Bayelsa, Edo & Lagos states).
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Human Resources or another relevant field;
- Professional certification (CPA or ACCA) is a requirement or equivalent membership of a recognized professional accountancy organization in good standing;
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in overseeing the administrative and financial management of large-scale, complex, international programs, including experience in managing donor-funded grants and subcontracts/grants;
- A minimum of 7 years of experience supervising overall operations of donor-funded activities (e.g., Teams of human resources, logistics, grant/contract, and finance staff);
- Excellent financial management skills with strong analytical and computer skills, with emphasis on budgeting and financial analysis;
3rd September, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send an up-to-date CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly state the role in the subject of your email as (“Application for Chief of Party_Lot 2”).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Please note that previous experience(s) working on U.S. government or PEPFAR programs will be considered an asset.
- This position is contingent upon project award to SCIDaR and funding availability.
WHO IS Solina Group?
Solina Group – One of our subsidiaries, Solina Centre for International Development and Research (SCIDaR), is an indigenous nonprofit institution that works to accelerate positive health, social and economic reforms through high-quality program design and implementation, capacity building, implementation science research and knowledge generation, as well as agenda-setting and stakeholder convening across human development sectors.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: