Position Title: Finance Officer.
Job Station: Adamawa State.
Finance Officer job opportunity is available at Danish Refugee Council (DRC) for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Focal person for finance in office in Mubi. Supports the preparation of financial statements and maintenance of cash controls. Works within the financial procedures of DRC, municipal policies and procedures and in compliance with all national acts and legislation.
- The Finance Assistant supports the Finance Officer with reports for senior management in country.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- University Degree in Finance / Accounting / Commerce / Business Administration.
- At least two years’ work experience in field of finance/accounting/book keeping in an NGO or the commercial sector.
- Hands-on experience/skills in MS Excel (experience in working with formulas)
- Excellent organizational skills, self-motivated, proactive and able to accomplish set deadlines.
- Willing to meet deadlines with minimum supervision
- Autonomous and ready to take initiative to improve within her/his area of responsibility
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Fluency in local spoken languages.
- Good communication and teamwork spirit.
- In accordance with Danish Refugee Council’s Terms of Employment;
- The income will be subject to statutory deductions as per applicable Nigeria laws. The employee is responsible for the tax returns.
6th October, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Are you interested? Then apply for this position online: www.drc.dk/about-drc/vacancies/current-vacancies.
- All applicants must send a Cover Letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages). Both must be in English.
- Provide contact details (name, position, email address and tel. no.) of 3 professional non-related references, whereas 1 must be for the latest employer. Please do not attach any written recommendations.
- Applications should be addressed to: “Recruitment Manager” only.
- Only motivated applications that address the stipulated duties and meet the required qualifications, sent together with a CV, will be considered. CV-only applications will not be considered.
- Applications sent/received after the deadline will not be considered.
- The position is for Nigerian Nationals Only
- Only short-listed applicants will be invited for written test and oral interview.
WHO IS Danish Refugee Council (DRC)?
Danish Refugee Council is a Danish international non-governmental organisation, which promotes and supports durable solutions to the problems faced by refugees and internally displaced people all over the world. DRC is present in more than 30 conflict territories around the world assisting displaced people with shelter, food, income-generating activities, and a wide range of other assistance. It is of utmost importance for DRC to work in compliance with the DRC Accountability and Quality Management system and national legislations. Smooth, reliable and effective operational systems are preconditions for DRC to maintain its position as a trustworthy and reliable partner for our donors and an accountable organisation towards our beneficiaries.View More Jobs at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: