Position Title: Finance Officer.
Job Station: Abuja.
Finance Officer job opportunity is available at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Under the direction of the Project Lead, the Finance Officer shall assume responsibility of coordinating finance deliverables including administrative and accounting responsibilities. And will ensure compliance with the contractual financial and administrative requirements of the organization as well as budget monitoring and tracking.
- H/She will also ensure adequate record keeping of all books of accounts, prepare monthly and annually financial reports for the project.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- BS / BA Degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 3 – 5 years relevant experience.
- Or MS/MA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 1 – 3 years relevant experience.
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in accounting related to international development programs.
- Familiarity with donor-funded programs and non-governmental organizations in Nigeria is an advantage. CPA, ACA, ICAN or recognized equivalent is an advantage. Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector, NGOs, and CBOs.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, cross cultural and collaborative.
- Outstanding communication skills (Oral and Written).
12th October, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document with the position applied for and Location well captured in the subject column to: AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org
- Please note the positions advertised are in anticipation of a possible award.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
WHO IS Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)?
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education, and economic initiatives in Nigeria.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: